• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

search and seisure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dennis peterson

the police beat my front door in on aug25 1998. they said they had a warrant but refused to show me, said they didnt have to. iwas arrested and charged. it took the d.a. until sept 18 1999 to produce a search warrant. miracles do happen, but it wasnt filed or returned until 5 days after i was arrested. they took items that wernt listed on the warrant. they held my daughter 12 years old at gunpoint with a ar15 automatic rifle threw her against the dislocated her shoulder and numerous other things as well as a lot of lies. case is still pending . do i have grounds for civil suite if so what grounds and where can i find laws pertaining to this in the codes and or statuates

H

Henry T

Based on the facts you said you and your daughter each do have a claim UNLESS the statute of limitations has run (and it is usually VERY SHORT in actions against the state).

Ask the lawyer handling the case against you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">