• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Military Adultery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

redsalsa

i am currently active duty in the air force and stationed in california. while serving a one year tour in korea i had an adulterious affair with a filipina bargirl. this was 22 months ago! the bargirl is now married to another servicemember but claims to have my child. i know what actions the military may take against me, my question is what civil action could she take? i was stationed in korea at the time, she was a bargirl who had several other partners while with me. who has the burden of proof whether the child is mine? what degree of cooperation should i give her? there is no way for me to determine if the child is mine, should i submit to any sort of blood test?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">