• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cps removed my children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

~c

what can i do to get them back now? i feel
like our rights have been violated. i accidentially smacked my son on the side of his face. CPS accused me of child abuse, saying that i am over burdended and under a lot of stress, past incidences of domestic abuse lead me to abuse my child. that's not true, no matter how stressed i am i would never take out my fustrations on my children. how can they take my children based on what they think might happen. they don't know me or my family. but they stepped in a broke up a perfecty happy family, now my children are suffering dearly being away from me. the state isn't looking out for the best interest of the children. they just wanted to remove them. based on one woman's
misquoted statements and wrong facts. i have gone along with what the state wants me to do. parenting classes, domestic violence classes. i have a good job & home, how can i get them back now?!?

ALawyer

Someone has to help you present your side of the case in a sympathetic way. That could be a social worker, a lawyer you hire, or a friend.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">