• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

the attorney that I dont have

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dennis peterson

I was arrested on 8/25/98 with four feloney counts, I was court appointed the alternet to the public defender,s office affter my boyfriend was appointed the public defender..
Since that time I have repetedly asked my attorney if we shouldnt get together to discuss my case and he has repeatedly told me that it was not necesary, I on the other hand feel that it is,considering that for wuit some time he was not even aware who I was whenever we have gone to court, he has even asked if I new when our court dates were. 14 monthes after he was appointed I finally cornered him after one of our many postponments and had him scheduall an appointment to go over my case, yes, he cancelled and never rescheduled, claiming that it was my responsability. Well, I called to discuss the posability of getting another app, that I was concerned about some problems with the so called warrant or lake there of, He rudly told me that I had no clue, and that he questioned my mental capabilities and says that Im mentaly incompetant, and also threntend myself, my boyfriends case and also a friend that drives us to court, this gentleman has a disease called bells palsy which affectt and paralizes one side of the face which makes a person look differant, he thretend that this man would be arrested for drunk in public the next time that he apperes in court wiht us, my friend dos not drink. my concern is wether or not to file a marsden motion and try to get another attorney?

ALawyer

You do not seem to be getting the proper level of attention and I would seek another lawyer. But the truth is that if you can't pay for the OJ dream team, you won't get it.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">