• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Federal gun law discrimination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

35R26

Under Hays v.U.S. a criminal cannot be arested for an illegally/un registered/ owned fire arm, but a law abiding citizen can. Is this not a violation of civil rights of all law abiding citizens? Is this also a use less law?

ALawyer

I believe you have misstated the facts and the law.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

C

Carl

ALawyer, I believe you are the one who is incorrect. IF it is legal for law-abiding citizens to legally own and purchase firearms, then could you explain why the federal and state governments keep adding to the laws that make it illegal to own and purchase a gun? There are already more than enough gun laws, now instead of more and stricter laws we need more and improved enforcement. Better pay and training for cops would help. Especially extra courses in ethics and morals. And what we need is people like you, ALawyer, -professional people- that can recognize and address this problem.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">