• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Buyout or removal of LLC partner?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MrRightNow1

I began an LLC company with a college buddy in April of 2000. Since the beginning of the business, and even more so recently, he has made a lot of bad business decisions that have cost the company tens of thousands of dollars. Also, because of his lack of business experience, he has alienated himself and also our company with many of our most valued customers. Almost each and every day, something he does costs the company a lot of money. My frustration level has reached its boiling point, because every time he makes a decision that costs the company money, it costs me half personally. If he will not agree to a buyout, are there any other options available to me to have him removed by proving he is a liability to the future of the success of the company? I would hate to have it come to that point, however, I'm tired of working 100 hour weeks to pay for his daily mistakes. I have documented everything for approximately the last 3 months. Any suggestions? Anyone please?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">