• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

in need of help !!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sadeyes24

, i hope someone can give me some advice on here . i dont have much time my questions are , 1. in the state of florida can a judge order me to pay for my exes gas round trip to pick and drop off our kids ? 2. i am being reasonable with my ex letting him have residental custody and im paying for support and medical , but he is wanting sole custody of my kids would a judge take in concideration that im tring to be reasonable and he is being just to damn greedy? 3. is we have 2 kids a 4 yr and a 7yr old my 7yr old isnt my exes but i did put he is common to both of us only because i didnt want to stir up trouble with my son , i mean i dont want to take his daddy away from him thats why i put he is common , would i get in trouble for doing that if i told the judge that my son really isnt my exes ? but the only problem is my ex is on the birth cert.but we both know he isnt his. and if the judge gives me my son does my daughter come with us or can the judge split them apart ? i herd judges dont like doing that. oh another thing is does it matter if my ex is on the birth cert that i would get my son be cause he is my biological son and not my exes biological son .i mean he will get visitation rights and stuff right ? my last question is , is it to late ti hire a lawyer being its only 2 weeks until i get a court date ???? i thank you for your help i need it , i didnt know my ex was gonna be such an azzhole about this , he told me he would agree to what i put and he went behind my back and put diff stuff . i mean i dont want to lose my kid for no reason , he wanted them so bad and he said he would fight for them and i told him if thats what you want then i will give you residental custody he said ok but then changed his tunes . im sure he loves his kids. im just wondering why he is doing the stuff he is doing to me , if anything he is gonna be hurting the kids and me cause i think he is tring to keep them from me . anyways i think i have said so much already im just in need of some major help here and i only have 2 weeks to do it . i thank you for who ever helps me and gives me some advice to follow . thanks so much ............ sadeyes24

E

erev46

YOU NEED AN ATTORNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not wait and do not go to court without one. Now don't missinterpet this and not go to court cause you don't have an attorney. If for some reason you are unable to retain legal counsel, go to court on time and explain your situation to the judge. He/she will see to it that you get the counsel you so much need.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">