• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Marimer

I live in Texas.I bought a water filter 5,495 with an 18% interest 9,995.They gave us three months free.we started paying in september20.We cannot afford it.In the contract it says that if it's not checked they cannot charge us late fees and they are doing it anyway.They told us that we need it to be homeowners and to give them prove,they ask for a paper of our mortgage.We have not paid in two months.My husband went to consumer affairs and they said that the paper of the house was for incase we didnt pay they take away the house.We didnt know of this.Another thing I didnt sign with my legal name that is Nieves Rios ,i signed Cruz.Can this nule the contract?Is a joint contract with my husband.

K

kenyoon

I don't mean to presume anything, but I am assuming you are hispanic and were probably taken advantage of based on your race, education, etc.

Call up your local La Raza. http://www.nclr.org/

If they can't help you, probably no one can.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">