• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

received a cease and desist letter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

taz395m

I received this letter in the mail and this is not true i can prove that most of it is not. the whole deal is my ex girlfriends mother dislikes me and will not let me talk to my ex that is living in her house at this time with my daughter and she will not let me see my daughter the last time i went to go see my daughter she called the police on me to have them tell me she no longer wanted me on her property. then a week later i get this letter is this not defamation? is there something i can do? this is a very rich family and of course i am the money less one. as you will read in the letter that i am going to copy and paste on here there is a mention that i caused the 14 a great deal of pain and anguish what happened her is i called and the 14 year old answered the phone told me my ex was not there they make the poor girl lie to me and i asked her if what they was making her do if she felt it was right making her lie and not letting me see my daughter see the grandparents took the 14 year old from their own daughter and will not let the mother or father see her either so i told her that she is seeing what is happening and she shouldn't think for one minute that her mom and dad didn't love her. Should i be ashamed for this? her is the copy and paste.

LAW OFFICES

MICHELLE LUNDY
42 EASTBROOK BEND
PEACHTREE C~( GEORGIA 30269
(770) 631-4848 (770) 631-2340 FAX

November 14, 2001

Via certified Mall - Return Receipt Requested

and via Regular Mail

Re: NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST

Dear Mr.~

I have been retained to represent the Fanner family regarding the harassment and interference you have
been causing the various members of this family.

It is reprehensible that you have called the Farmer home on numerous occasions and have used
inappropriate language while threatening court action and harassing family members.

Your behavior towards fourteen (14) year old Sarah Farmer is unconscionable and shameful. Your
unsolicited calls and conversations with this child have caused her a great deal of anguish and pain. It is
beyond my comprehension that a grown man would talk to a young girl is such a manner. She is an innocent
child and you have no business involving her in your personal problems. Again, you should be ashamed.

You have recently been seen by witnesses, standing near the Fanner’s home, in a wooded area. You
have absolutely no business on the.Farmer’s property nor should you be purposefully spying on them from
the property of others. Yesterday, you threw a ball with a note onto their property and then telephoned Marian
Fanner and threatened to contact her neighbors. Your behavior is at the very least, bizarre.

Please be advised that this is your last warning and your final notice. Henceforth, you, or any third
person at your behest, are to cease and desist from interfering with, harassing, vilifying, defaming, or
intimidating any members of the family of Michael P. Fanner who reside at 113 Southern Trace Court,
Peachtree City, Georgia. The individuals included in this notice are, but are not limited to: Torrey Fanner,
Sarah Farmer, Lauren Farmer, Marian Fanner and Michael Farmer, as well as any of their friends, neighbors,
or relatives who may be present in their home or on their property.

If you choose to ignore this notice, I have been given the authority to take any and all steps within the
bounds of the law to see that you cease and desist. I will take these steps in order to protect this family.

GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY.
Yours very truly,
Michelle Lundy
ML/hds Attorney at Law
cc: Michael and Marian Farmer

T

taz395m

Does anybody have any comments on these type of letters is this legal? Is this not some form of harrassment?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">