• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cultivation of marjunia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

ppv420

where do I stand with cultivation of marjuina. someone riped off my plants, the neibors called the cops thinking some one had broken in the cops came in saw my lights and set up. all my plants were gone execpt for 50 babes. I have a clean record until now and a clean cut and respectible looking person. are this a mistiminer or a felony. the are trying to add on the charge of marjiuna, but I had no scale or nothing weighed out. what are my options and what do you advise.

J

juanitag

You need the help of an experienced criminal defense attorney who's familiar with the drug laws in your state. If you don't know of a criminal defense attorney, the listings at this website might help you out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">