• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my daughter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rabbijg

on halloween my girlfriends mother bought my daughter a witch costume it was too small but my girlfriend put it on her anyway. we believe that this caused bruising behind both of her ears, because she is pale complected, and bruises easily we didnt take her to the docter because it didnt appear to bother her. on thursday of the next week the babysitter reported it to cps they came to our home and took our daughter away to my parents. since then our lives have been a nightmare. we had to take a polygraph test to prove that we did not hit her. my girlfriend did not pass but i know that she did nothing to harm my daughter. after she took the test the detective working the case told her that if she didnt confess to hitting my daughter in the head that niether one us would ever get to see our daughter again. hearing that scared the heck out of my girlfriend so she signed a confession that the detective made up, and is now being charged with felony injury to a child. the only good thing about this whole nightmare is that know she is with my parents and not a foster family.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">