• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

marriage question for anyone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

Ineed2know

I really hope someone can help me. This question is 100% serious, and not at all a joke. My question is: Is it legal in ANY state to engage in a 3-way marriage, more specifically a male and two females? We are genuinely seeking exactly that. If the answer is no, can anyone point us to another (major) country that allows such things? We honestly want this, and will willingly move, change citizenship, or do anything necessary to see it through. ANY help would be greatly appreciated. Our email is [email protected]. Thank you in advance for your kindness.

T.B., S.B. & S.B.

HomeGuru

Ineed2know said:
I really hope someone can help me. This question is 100% serious, and not at all a joke. My question is: Is it legal in ANY state to engage in a 3-way marriage, more specifically a male and two females? We are genuinely seeking exactly that. If the answer is no, can anyone point us to another (major) country that allows such things? We honestly want this, and will willingly move, change citizenship, or do anything necessary to see it through. ANY help would be greatly appreciated. Our email is [email protected]. Thank you in advance for your kindness.

T.B., S.B. & S.B.
My response: there is no state in the US that allows such a thing. Some countries allow it but those are not major countries.

T.S. & B.S.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">