• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bill of Rights or "Rietz"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mrbigg

after being arrested on my property from a ex spouse set up buy bust; she left percursers & some finished product (meth) in my office of my home business the arresting officer allows her to come back to my property & loot whatever she wanted. she and her boy friend , who they dropped or suppressed all evidence of a lab and ingrediant to manufacture meth, cut him loose as the "states attorney" quoted for the arrest of me. she, my ex, show the cop the percursers & and meth that she was going to plant on my property, acually handed them to the cop & cophanded them back to her and told her i didnt see that. then she came to my house & executed the set up.after she left with in 10 minutes cops fly up my drive yelling search warrent everybody down! they took afriend, a"customer" and myself to jail without showing or even having a warrent or telling any of us what we were even being arrested for. ex got caught by my family looting days after arrest she crossed police line also. tried several times to file charges on her but sherrifs dept.& "states attorney" rufused too. what happened to equal protection for all & being safe and secure in your own home?:confused: :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">