• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Letter of Agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dpike13

I live in VA and I lent someone $9008.00 and the money was given to his Atty to pay back child support to keep him out of jail. In the letter of agreement he agreed to have his pay direct deposited to my account and live on an allowance. The Letter of Agreement was signed by him, myself, my boyfriend and a witness. He has sense move to FL. What can I do? Can I have him brought back to VA or can I garnish his wages? In the Letter of Agreement we stated that if need be this will be considered a Legal and Binding agreement. Can it be used as such and is there a time frame when it will expire. Any help is welcome I really want my money repaid.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">