• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what can i do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sadandlonelymom

here is a letter i wrote to someone in Minnesota who I spoke to when i was there. I need help and don't know what to do. Please all advice would be welcomed. My daughter means everything to me.Well Megan I just lost everything. I went to court yesterday for my daughter and didn't win. I have to go back Dec 3. Now she went from foster home to a shelter tonight. We got to spend the whole day together and than her foster mom was suppose to pick her up. Well the social worker came and said we have a problem. I said now what she said that katie can't go back to the foster home she has to go into a shelter for children because she is a theif. I daughter never stole in her life. She borrowed some hair barretts and put them back and this lady said she took them and now she is thinking about pressing charges. Can you please call barb frank who is a social worker there for me. Let her know what happened. If she has email please give her mine. Her number is 952-891-7459. I would really appreciate this if you could do this for me. Megan my life has fallen apart. I just want my daughter and to move to Minnesota. I never have been in trouble with the law. This is crazy. I left my daughter in care of a so called friend and she took money from my daughter and turned around and called the police and said I left my daughter unattended and I wasn't coming back. I had a written and oral agreement with her and this is is what happened. I love my daughter more than life and now I'm just dying inside. My heart is totally gone. I have to go back to court on Dec 3 for a CHIPS hearing for neglect. I don't know. They said I might not get her back. Ask Barb if she can help me. Can they transfer the case. Anything and any ideas. I need help. I'm going crazy without my daughter. She is all the family I have.
Sandy

:( :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">