• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

An answer to reconciliation.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Carlina62@aol

Can someone please tell me if reconciliation is to be considered, is it supposed to be filed in the answer to a petition?
I have filed for divorce and my husband says he would like to save the marriage, but I saw nothing of the sort in his answer to the petition which my attorney filed.
Can anyone answer this for me as I have posted twice under divorce and have received no answers.
Thanks.

G

Grandma B

If you and your husband wish to reconcile at any time before your dissolution is granted, that's up to the two of you and has nothing to do with the court. You either continue the proceedings or you drop them. All you need to do is make a decision as to whether you want to try to work things out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">