• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contract law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Travis Howard

I have a question pertaining to a contract that is 6 months non-paid. The main contract was sighned by the party and his corporation that now owes my corporation monies. My contract is with the holder of the government contract. I am really a third party of the government contract. I have money also as the third party invested through this persons Corporation. I no longer want to hear this person with no answers. What type of things can I do, I was told to use the RICO Act but it doesn't seem to deal with my situation totally. If someone could help it would be much appreciated.

In case this makes no sense:
Government contract - Corporation I have the contract with - my corporation(my company is the third party of a personally signed contract of the second party company

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">