• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contract different than agreed on

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pixiekid58

Ohio: I purchased a new automobile on Saturday. Basically: I need to know how long after signing a contract do I have if I want to dispute anything. I noticed after looking over my contract again that the interest rate was not was I was told it would be. Isn't there like a "3-day" window to go back, even give back the car if I choose to? I looked all over for a "law" but I'm not finding anything. Help!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

pixiekid58 said:
Isn't there like a "3-day" window to go back, even give back the car if I choose to?

My response:

No. You're thinking of "Home Solicitation" contracts.

Car purchases, made at the dealership, don't qualify.

IAAL

vrzirn

Perhaps you did not understand and the interest quoted you was correct. Interest is usually charged APR. Above prime rate. e.g. 3% plus the prime rate. NOT just 3%.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">