• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A sleezy credit card company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

faedra3

The state is Texas. The credit card company had a charge on it of $29.00 from last June. I disputed the amount after calling the company who supposedly filed the charge. They showed no record of the charge, and I did not remember charging anything with them. The charge was then reversed by my credit card company. Now 6 months later, I get a letter from my credit card company saying the charge was valid, and they were enclosing the charge slip. They did not include the slip. Is there any statute of limitations on this? I have a real hard time getting anywhere with this company. Do I have to pay this charge since they have neglected to prove to me the charge is valid?? What do I do? I have already asked for a copy of the charge. I probably will never get one. This is just another in a long line of aggravation from this company. Thank you. B. Wilson

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">