• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contract after head injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

maryfk

live in pa. involved in major accident november 1997. unable to work. major head injury and neck and back. encouraged by person to involve self in credit card acceptance over the web for income. signed contract using my credit history april 1998. other person reniged on monthly payments. i paid as long as able. company went to court in massachuesetts against me and won judement. sent to lawyer in pa whom i paid in full and more in february 2001. they have still not reported this payment to credit bureaus even after i contacted them several times. this is ruining me for getting jobs or credit. i am working and making good money now. was this contract legal? what can i do to get this off my record or can i sue them for not promptly reporting. thanks mary

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">