• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

drwdg

Im doing a survey for my United States Government class and i need some feedback on two questions. 1) What is your favorite part of the Constitution (Be specific please Ex. The amendments, which one) 2) What part of the Constitution would you amend? And if you could leave your FIRST name, AGE, and OCCUPATION i would be more than grateful. Thank you.

B

bbauer

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

m doing a survey for my United States Government class and i need some feedback on two questions. <li>1) What is your favorite part of the Constitution (Be specific please Ex. The amendments, which one)
There isn't any favorite one as far as I am concerned. Our constitution is designed to limit government and what it can do. It's language is plain and clear and need not be changed. Discussion of my favorites would take up far too much of this forum to even consider doing.

<li> 2) What part of the Constitution would you amend?
None! If it isn't broke then don't fix it. A movement was afoot back in 1995-96 to hold a CON-CON or Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia starting in October 1996 which was the 50th anniversary of the United Nations and the plan was to present a new constitution to the United Nations which it would find more to it's liking than our present constitution. We fought bitterly against it in every state legislature nationwide to deny it sufficient delegates and we were successful. Now another movement is afoot to do the same dastardly deed. It too will have to be bitterly contested on all fronts in the near future. Let us hope that we can do it again.

And if you could leave your <li>FIRST name, Bill <li>AGE,71 <li> and OCCUPATION (No thanks) i would be more than grateful. Thank you.
[email protected] http://www.creditwrench.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">