• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

use of medical MD title in Illinois

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

health1

question- I live in Illinois. I am a medical doctor trained abroad and have been issued my Doctorat degree MD- I am preparing for my certification exams on my path to become state licenced doctor. My degree has been confirmed from the state board as to its validity, but with out the exams and specialty training it is not enough to issue me a licence. after passing the state exam i can undertake the hospital internship (specialty training) to get my licence to practice medicine any where in the usa. QUEstion is while i am not licenced- i am currently running a buisness and would like to print my own buisness cards. am i allowed to use my title MD. ? the buisness i am in is health care but not patient care directly by me- currently i am faced with the chance to expand and need to hire employees. It would help me greatly if i could use my title as I am a doctor and have earned it through hard work. I also need to secure a corporate contract for services and my title could greatly help me in acquiring this. hence, again the advantage in useing my titlel.

thanks for your advice :)

Dr. Dave Hamilton

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">