• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help desperately on auto loan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

indygirl

Indiana

I bought a used car May 31 of 2001. Financing went through, signed contract. Said they needed a paycheck stub for Chrysler Financial. A week later I was sent a letter of adverse action. I called chrysler and asked them what the problem was they said there was no problem and everything was fine and they didn't need a paycheck stub and I would get my monthly payment coupon shortly I did. I have been making double car payments every month for the past six months. I got my last statement and there is some funny handwriting on it ( 12-2X) and then my payment address is different than normal. I tried calling the automated hotline for payoff information they won't let me access my account until I talk to a represenative. What is the deal?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">