• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Removal Proceedings as a US Citizen

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

thn5625

Back in the mid 1990s I was awaiting removal proceedings by the INS. I am a US citizen, unknown to the Service at that time. (They did not check thouroughly, I dont know) The INS promptly dropped my case when they found out - through me by the way. Is the INS liable and punishable? I would have been removed from the US - as a citizen ! Is this a violation of the US Constitution. Can I file?

What are the implications-?

T

thn5625

I need advice

Have I been wronged? Yes. How? I was indicted, arrested, detained, treated with distrust, humiliated, and ect...

Last edited:
T

thn5625

Thanks for you advice, and as I can see from your other postings, you do have legal knowledge. Thanks.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Even if you had a claim, it's all over now. You had two years within which to file a Federal Claim for Damages. Since, by your post, it is obvious that you never filed such a Claim, your limitations period within which to do so has long ago expired.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">