• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

airline responsibility

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

d. young

my 15 year old non - english speaking son travelling alone to Auckland, New Zealand, and then on to a connecting flight to the north of the country to attend high school, i contracted with the airline air new zealand, for their unaccompanied minor service, available for a small fee. in tokyo they fulfilled the agreement and saw him to the departure point, but after disembarking in Auckland and waiting at the prescribed location, no-one from the airline came to assist him in reaching the connecting flight location. after waiting a considerable period of time he found his own way to the new departure location on his own. i hold the agreement ticket that should have been taken by the airline representative when the came to assist him. i have contacted the airline about this matter, and they acknowledge having failed to fulfill the arrangement in new zealand. they say that they are investigating, but agreements to inform me of the results of their investigation by a certain time are not being fulfilled. i am wondering to what extent they have a legal obligation in this matter, and how to proceed. this event occured in April of this year, but i was only informed of it last week when my son returned to japan.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">