• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

starting a Corporation!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Rooki

Hi, I have a friend that is now attending a siminar in which he says you can start a corporation in nevada and without exactly stating what kind of business u do or just limiting it to saying "Investment" and doing things like getting credit cards and department store cards u will be able to get build credit and get a $50,000 credit line, can someone tell me if this is something thats possible thanks in advance

ALawyer

While anyone can start a Nevada corporation witout disclosing much, that doesn't get you far. No smart bank or other lender would lend the new corporation money without it having some real valuable assets and/or a guaranty from its shareholders (with good credit ratings). Get real.

R

Rooki

nevada corp

Well actually what he says is you have to apply for credit cards and some department store cards and do things that will get u a good credit rating but still without any income i dont know if he can qualify for a loan, is good credit enough for a loan?

thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">