• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Resist to realease student from school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jessica01

I am a female and 14 years of age and I live in texas. The school I go to has always given me problems, but now they have gone to far. On a Thursday at 2:00 during school hours my older sister Came to my school to pick me up early because she got of work early and when she asked my mother if she could pick me up she said yes. Well when she gets to the school and goes to the office to check me out they told her she couldnt pick me up early because she was not on a special form saying she could. My sister has came to pick me up many times before from school early without a note or without my mother or (parent) saying I could leave early. And there is proof of her doing this. Before you can sign out a student you must sign a yellow sheet of paper saying who and why is the student leaving. And of course my sister has signed it many times before when she picks me up. By now my sister has gotten angry and was asking them why cant she pick me up this one time without a note if she has done it a million times before. My sister then tells them that she could call my grandmother and let the school talk to her so that way my (sister) could pick me up. they tell her no she couldnt because my grandmother also wasnt on the "special form." The woman from the office never even looked at the form to see who was on the list that was a loud to pick me up. My sister began to get a little bit of an attitude now. The school took her attitude and the way she was dressed and assumed she was taking me out of school without permission. The school judged her on her gothic look and that is discrimination im sure. They told her to get off the school property or they would have her arrested. We are also wanting to file a suit for discrimination, embarresment of me, and wrongful threat to arrest. if anyone would wish to hear about the embarresment of me or more about the discrimination and threat to arrest please feel free to email me. [email protected]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

So far, from what you've written, you have nothing.

However, if you feel there is more, and better sufficient legal reasons that you haven't mentioned, then please do so on this thread.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">