• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

breaking buyer agreement contract

• Thread starter jsultimatesound
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jsultimatesound

i purchased a 99 tahoe on friday,from simpsonville chevrolet in Simpsonville,SC
,i gave them a check to be changed out w/ cash in 2 weeks,for the downpayment.i have signed all paperwork.
i was declined financing through GMAC. but dealer told me i was approved, but it will be tuesday before they would finalize.
i called yesterday and the salesman said i was approved , the financial manager said she hasnt received any info at all,(which is a lie,i have personally seen the report in which i was declined through GMAC,through a friend who works at another used car lot)

i was charged $2709 for a powertrain 36/36,000mile ext. warranty,
my buddy also showed me where GMAC offers
"factory 48/40,000 bumper-bumper extented warranty for $1907"

i am very upset with their service.
is there a way to get out of this contract agreement?
can i simply take it back and say ,,i made a mistake and can't afford it,it has too many miles and cancel the check.

or do i want to drop the current agreement,and get them to write up another agreement after droppping the $2700 ext. warranty,and writing a new agreement,and just walk out and not sign,or will they just make a note on the currnt contract..?

i am thinking tuesday they will call me and say,,we got you approved but at a lil higher rate,,ut your payments are the same or something like that,,

is there a loophole in the contract?
what are my rights?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">