• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

blown up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mattelf

O kay here is my story. I am in tech school for auto service I recently rebiult the motor in 93 Pontiac Sunbird. It ran perfect for me in the 100 miles I put on it. Last week I had sold the car on consignment through a used car lot. The dealer put a 3 month 3,000 mile drivetrain warranty up to $500 on it. Any ways, three days later the buyer says that something happened to it. Well it turns out the motor blew up and is locked up. There is a hole in the side of the engine block. The car is now at a repair shop. I am wondering if I will have to give the money back or if should just not worry about it and spend the money. Selling Price is $1,950.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">