• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parking violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

robby290

Hi, I received a $50 parking ticket at the Redmond, OR airport. I wrote a note begging forgivness and hoping to have the amount reduced. No luck.

Just wondering what will happen if I don't pay it. At what lengths will they go to collect.

Thanks,

Robby

vrzirn

You better not ever get stopped in Oregon. I guess that after they send you a couple of letters about your fine and the additional penalties they will issue a warrant. Then, if they catch you in Oregon and run you through the computer, it is off to the pokey you go, in handcuffs;the car goes to impound lot.
Also, some states may have reciprocity but I doubt if over a traffic citation. So for 50 bucks you can lie awake and wonder or just pay it and sleep like a babe. Some people collect partking tickets by the dozens and they all fall out of glove compartment when driver is stopped for moving violation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">