• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gddess

Seattle, WA

4 months ago, I purchase a 98 VW Beetle, with 6200 miles on it. 2 months later the Check Engine light came on, my radio, the truck latch broke, and my battery died. I check on Carfax.com, the odometer was apparently rolled back. The dealership refused to help me. Refused to give me the paperwork, which they supplied to the BBB. All the paperwork seems fishy.
After all of this, I found out that when I purchased the car, they told me that there is a VW Warrantly still on the vehicle, but come to find out, the warrantley actually expired, 5 months before I purchased the car.
Also, when I bought the car, I asked to have financing through Bank of America, but when my first bill came, it had WFS Financial, which the dealership's lender. Bank of America has no record of my loan being processed.
On top of this, when I purchased the car, there was some damaged, which they documented on the paperwork, and said that they would fix. I even left the car for a week to have repairs done, but when I picked up the car. They were not done. I then asked again for the repairs to be done, they told me to go to VW, they couldn't help me. I have contacted the BBB (joke) The Attorney General (haven't responded) and the media, I had an interview. I want to hire an attorney, I think I have case.

Can anyone help me?

L

loku

You defintely have a case against the dealor. You could cancel the contract and get your money back, or have the repairs made.

Since the case is so good, perhaps you could consider hiring an attorney to write a letter to the dealer for you. The dealer may pay attention to that. If not, then a law suit would be in order.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">