• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cops_turn_victim_into_purp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jeaniebug

1) this friend had some drinks at home
*2) was in bed sleeping (I was wrong about the sex) with married woman with child next to mother(the husband had been beating on her before and that was why she was there.)(my friend was probably thought that they might)
3) husband (with 3 strikes for violents) kicks in door. (in full camo gear)
4) husband shoots my friend in the leg
5) turns rifle on wife, but then just hits her with it
6) then he hits my friend in the head with the butt of rifle
7) husband runs out
8) wife tells my friend not to call 911 because her husband is outside and will hear the call and come in and kill them and he is comming back to kill them.
9) my friend gets his gun and sees a slow moving car with someone leaning out the window with a blunt object
10)thinking it's the husband, my friend shoots at him
11)keeping his gun for protection, wife starts driving to hospital
12)but stops to put kid at babysitter(kid does not want to stay)
13)my friend come to his sences and puts the loaded gun at his brothers house
14)goes to hospital
15)tells dr. it is gun shot wound
16)they do nothing about his head wound and don't even write it in the report
17)police question him on tape
18)my friend says he was trying to kill the Husband to stop him
19)police charge my friend with attemted murder
20)police charge 3strike husband with only burglary!
????? where can I find cases where the victim has been turned into the crimanal????
I need help with this fast __ they want to put my friend away for 30 years.
this is a good guy in shast co. california he needs your help!!!

Last edited:

S

smh33

Your friend needs to get a lawyer & probably should not have talked to police without a lawyer. The attempt of murder charge....is of husband or person in car driving by?

J

jeaniebug

the DA brought charge of attemted murder of the guy in the car, who was the paper deliverer thoughing a long rolled up paper, which in the dark looked like the sawed off shot gun the the Husband had just used on my friend a few min before.

N

No lo gonna go

your friend IS guilty of attempted murder (among other things like stupidity). he tried to kill the guy in the car. his life was not in immediate jeopardy.

dumbass.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">