• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

moving

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

t. garske

i moved from spokane washington to bullhead city az on september 9 of 2001. i hired a company that moved me was north idaho moving and storage in post falls idaho(closest). any way i hired them because doug the owner dropped his first quote from $1,000.00 to $600.00 -he said it could be a fill on a truck going to tuscon az. any way there was no contract and they said noon to show but they got there in a u-haul at 4:30 on the 6th of sept. i had to leave and my daughter stayed after signing the check list they left, i got home, they forgot things. we were to meet at a storage place in az on 9/9/01 no call-no show. called tues and they didn't know where they were. called 9/11 and they said -had to take truck back to rebuild engine. should be there s 9/12/01. no show. friday no show. saturday showed-but no contact- they said they called- but no messages were received by us at the hotel where we were durring the call time. called monday 9-16-01 they said $600 and we can have stuff i said no $600 but will pay $400. they said no $600 no stuff. i was mad called later bout a week and wanted to deal they said no. called icc the said don't pay and illegal to w/hold same with the fcc. i told doug on the 11/10 he said "i know but i want $600, do it any way. i lost jobs cuz no clothes and the stress, can't enroll kid,no papers,lost car can't pay for it - have to take weekly draws to eat.
can't cook no dishes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">