• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

High School Administration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jason Carroll

I will start by saying I live in Oklahoma. OK the entire matter in hand started in mid November. Me and six other students were waiting in front of the computer lab before school started all sitting down talking to each other when the teacher comes in the little area it is and, not asking, but telling someone to move their legs so he can get to the door. His exact words were. "Move your legs or I will step on them," -Teacher. The student calmly says "You could at least say please." While he said this he was starting to move his legs when the teacher threw his stuff down on the students legs which made his lunch spill. As he was walking in he called the student an ******* and the student said "What did you say." The teachers wife, don't ask me why she was up there but she has always gone up there with him; she isn't a teacher she just goes up there and grades papers and such. When the student said "what did you say" the teachers wife turned around and said "******* haven't you ever heard that before." Well, the teacher goes to the office and says that all six of us were provoking him but mainly just that one student. This went on and the student was kicked out of all off his computer classes and had to go to ISS, In school suspension, during those two hours. This went on and then the students father came up to school to talk to the Principal the assistant principal the teacher and his son. During to conference the teacher was lying and the student naturally defended himself and the teacher then started cussing out the student and the principals and then left the school and haven't been back. The student was allowed back into the classes. Now for a web design class we have we were supposed to make a collage about our self's. On this students collage there was the two words "Cheerleaders Suck" The new teacher wasn't offended because that was how the student felt. The principle found out and stated that he was being disrespectful to the teacher and is now out of the class when other students have the Jack Daniel's logo on theirs and others with more profane stuff. The principal called his father and said that since this he was out of the class and runs the risk of being out of a class offered called Cisco Academy. I know that was a long statement but I and other people as well, feel that the principal is singling out this student because the teacher left, it is very hard to find teachers for Cisco Academy. The principle also told the students father that we are losing teachers because of this. What I am wondering is, is the principle breaking any laws by doing this, if so what are they? Reply ASAP please.
Thank you,
Jason Carroll

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">