• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

International contracts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Detroit_Bad_Boy

I am in the beginning stages of owning and operating a medical billing service. I have recently placed an ad, regarding this service,
on another webstie.
Since the posting of this ad, I have received a "hit" from a company in India wishing to form an alliance with my company. I have sent a request as to the form of alliance to which they refer.
In the anticipation of this alliance becoming one that will be advantageous to both companies, would a standard legal contract, that is normally used for intra-country ventures(specifically between my company and U.S. based medical professionals) differ much in it's structure to that of an international contract/agreement? And would such a contract be advisable to use in this case?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">