• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mother reposses car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mantrabowen

Mississippi,I am on disability and can not have anything in my name. My mother financed a car through her bank for me and I have made the payments for over a year now. Ihave the reciepts where she signed, the car payment is $402.00 per month and the insurance is 72.00 per month. 3 months ago I got behind, but have been paying her $100.00 to $150.00 per week until I could get caught up completely. My fiance got a better paying job in Florida and we told her that we were moving and that we should be completely caught up in 2 months, that was yesterday, she said fine but this morning she brought the police and family and came and got the car, her reasoning was that she was not going to let me take the car to Florida. Besides being hurt so badly that my Mom would do this to me, what part of my money can I get back from her that I have paid? There is no excuse for this. Can I get my car back? Can she be made to pay me back the money that I have already paid? We are left here with no car at all. We do not even have a way to get groceries. Yes, I am hurt very badly and I do not know a soul at this site but I am still embarrassed for anyone to know that my own Mother has done this to me. Please help me if you can, I certainly would appreciate it, but I do not know what on earth to do. Thank-you so much

D

DAVID232323

Aint that just some low ass ****. Only a week before Christmas too.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">