• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

education/contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

golfrjay

we have taken my son from private school and moved him into public school. It is believed that he may have dyslexia and ADHD. We are unable to get the private school to release his records untill the account is paid in full. These records are currently needed in order for his new school and physicians to evaluate his problems and get him the help he needs. I do understand that we owe the money, however I feel that the private school did not provide the services that were promised to us. Without these records it could cause my son to be delayed in recieving treatment and also cause him to be held over for another year in the first grade. Can I /How do I get a court order for the release of these records.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">