• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Refridgerator repair

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Roxanne Blair

Six weeks ago I called a local repair person to fix my refridgerator. He came and installed a temporary themostat which took 15minutes. The refridgerator stopped working after a week and all my food was ruined but I couldn't call the service man because he was away. He came back 2 weeks ago and installed a new thermostat which took 45 minutes but it would have taken less time if he didn’t install the old one again by mistake. He charged me $102.00. Since then the
refridgerator stopped working 2 more times and ruined all my food again. I called today but he’s busy and told me that maybe he can come later in the day tomorrow. I don’t know what to do at this point and am afraid that he’s going to charge me more
and it still may not work! This service man is in business by himself and is always busy!
The Refridgerator works when I hit the side but I'm tired of punching it to make it work and going away for Christmas I couldn't !
Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">