• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contract law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sadaf ali

i saw the following advert in a magazine recently: "unique opportuninity! all the great bands of the 70s 'glam era' on one CD! send only £5 for your first CD. each further CD then costs £12. not available in the shops! fill in the coupon below" (offer subject to availability)
i sent £5 to this magazine, waited for 6 weeks but nothing arrived. so i telephoned them and they said that the order is "in process. 2 weeks later and i still havent heard from them at all. can you please give me advice on how to get my money back and explain to me whether a contract was actually made?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

sadaf ali said:
i saw the following advert in a magazine recently: "unique opportuninity! all the great bands of the 70s 'glam era' on one CD! send only £5 for your first CD. each further CD then costs £12. not available in the shops! fill in the coupon below" (offer subject to availability)
i sent £5 to this magazine, waited for 6 weeks but nothing arrived. so i telephoned them and they said that the order is "in process. 2 weeks later and i still havent heard from them at all. can you please give me advice on how to get my money back and explain to me whether a contract was actually made?

**** U.S. LAW ONLY - PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR STATE BECAUSE LAWS VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.****

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">