• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rule of 78 Auto Loan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

delphinaa

:mad:

State of California:
deceptively signed me up for rule of 78 loan! Purchased used auto, 1st time buyer w/ no credit history, dealer financed at 21% because I had no credit, i asked questions about the loan, dealer described it as if it were a simple interest loan (which at the time I didn't know what that was) he said no prepayment penalty, 36 month term. rule of 78 loan and it's implications never entered the description and the document I signed did not clearly state what it was, if it stated it at all. i did not find out what was going on untill my 4th payment, and I had been overpaying thinking i was saving myself money! i was cheated! they told me i was getting something other than what i was getting! people at other banks i talked to said they thought that no one could do that loan anymore! Do I have any legal recourse at all? help!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">