• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To be or not to be

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Niyshia

i live in north carolina where i bought a new 2000 toyota echo.
it only had 95 miles on it at the time of purchase. i'm concerned that my car is a lemon because i have to major accidents

the 1st accident occured 7/2000 i rear-ended a car in front of me b/c while appyling pressure to the brakes the car did not stop, and upon impact airbags did not deploy. this is my first car and that was my first accident, so my insurance paid for everything.

2nd accident occured 7/2001 i slammed into a guard rail at about 55mph car was spinning out of control, I was braking car did stop when i hit the guard rail my airbags did not deploy. it had occured to me then that my car has a problem.

worse of all early sept i get a recall notice on the brake booster for my car, saying they will replace the front brake pads, well what if your car is wrecked with a $5000 repair bill?

Whtat do I do? My car has been wrecked since July and it almost 2002? Is this a lemon?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">