• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help behind credit contract!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

K-Moo

My spouse and Mother entered into a furniture contact with a outside company. I have been making the payments +$$$ since it's inception. My Mother has asked the Company numerious times, just as I have, to place my name into the credit file and contact as I have been the sole person making the payments...The company refuses stating that they don't do that! My spouse no longer works and My Mother is now on permenant disablity! My Question is... Doesn't the FCRA allow for this? The company knows that I am the one making all payments and I can Prove this as well (I have all Canceled checks). Since the company won't do it, or refuses to do this, where do I go from here?:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">