• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Violation of child custody parental rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Faye4

My nephew has temporary custody of his three-year-old daughter. His ex wife's mother also has temporary custody and is trying to gain full custody of his daughter. The grandmother is not informing the dad when she take his child out of state, not informing him when his child is sick, and is constantly treating him with full custody, talking very disrecpectful to him, (calling him white trash) IN FRONT OF HIS DAUGHTER! Also under Tennessee Code Annonated 36-6-101, two of his rights have been omitted; the right to attend extra-curricular ativities, and the right to visit his childs preschool to have lunch with her. Under TCA 36-6-101 the judge has added extra laws (that do not exist in TCA) to his court orders, they are as follows: Neither party shall take non-perscribed durgs or consume alcohol in the presents of the child, my nephew will pay child support to the grandparent, Both parties will be responsible for medical expenses, and the grandparent can file the child on her income tax. The extra non existing laws were not listed under the judges decree but rather under TCA 36-6-101. What can my nephew do to protect his rights to his child?

F

Faye4

the state is tennessee. can a court system deny a parent full custody of his child because he would not take an antidepressant drug called paxil? are there any supreme court ruilings?
Thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">