• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FORD contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SamIam

I live in Los Angeles, Ca.

A. On Dec. 18, 2001. FODRD Credit and I contractually signed on a FORD contract for an end of lease purchase. 60 months, @ 15%. Signed and delivered.

B. The original contract purchase option is for $17, 000.

C. On Jan 4, 202, I received a call from FORD stating that they miscalculated the purchase option. Their new Blue Book purchase option is $20, 200??

D. My 1999 Ford XLT Explorer has 95,000 miles. I’m at the Kelly Blue Book website and I printed out the following trade-in values.
* Blue Book Trade-In Report has a trade in value at $8,000.00
* Blue Book Private Party Report has a trade in value at $12, 090.

E. On Dec. 18 FORD credit and I signed contractual agreement for $17, 000 @ 15% for 60 months.

QUESTION:
1. Is this contract as is, or can FORD renegotiate on a signed agreement???

The original trade value is $17, 000.
I just got off the Kelly Blue Book website and they gave me trade-in values different then FORD’s. I have KBB print outs of these trade-in values.

2. Can I use this KBB print out to negotiate a lower trade-in value???

3. Please let me know what you think, law wise.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">