• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

motor vehicle insurance policy premium

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

X

xclusiv

I live in Massachsuetts and recently changed my insurance provider, I received a premium quote of $1909 by phone and also signed and returned the policy agreement which agreed with the quote above, I also provided the insurance provider with all correct information. Approximately one week later I received the policy in the mail with a new premium of $2879 a significant difference. I called and the insurance provider which stated that their system was at fault and $2879 was the correct premium for me. The insurance provider did not contact me in any fashion when this change occurred nor did they send me a new agreement with the correct premium to sign. All they gave me was apologies and said there is nothing they can do about it. Is this appropriate and what course of action can I take to make them stick to their original agreement.?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">