• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

7-11

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

squeeky

i live in california. i have gone into the local 7-11 store on 3 different times, and every time the manager refuses to sell me a slupree. his reason is that i fill the slupree in the dome area of the cup, so he will then yell, swear, threaten, and kick me out of the store. if you look at 7-11 comercials and ad's that is the way they advertise, to fill the cup all the way up. i feel like i have a case or something, so please help me out with any small piece of advise you can offer.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

You have GOT to be kidding !

Is this a joke question ?

If it isn't, threaten that you'll call the Immigration and Naturalization Service to report him. Or, you could call the Southland Corporation (owners of 7-11 Stores), or call and lodge a complaint with the Indian Consulate or Ambassodor's office in Sacramento.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">