• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

judges veiw

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pipesruss

need some help

Indiana. i went to court after releasing my attorney because i was not happy with the job he was doing. i did not find an attorney that i liked at the time of court. the attorney that i had released had taken a portion of my bond, not all of it. when i went in front of the judge he told the ballif to take me into custody and posted another $2500.00 on me telling me that this will insure that i have an attorney next time i come to court. my question is, can he do this legaly? i bonded out and as i was leaving his cousin (the head jailer) asked me "where i was going". i said home, i bonded out. he said ,"no one bonds out for that amount in this county" what are my options and how can i go about having them investigated. thank you. please email me (check profile for address):confused:

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">