• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Computer Learning Center

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lopez808

I studied at the Computer Learning Center for a seven month course. I completed the course and was helped to find one job (that did'nt even have to do with what I studied). The school was supposed to provide me with a service that would assist me with job placement and would retrain me if my skills were outdated. The school promised this service for seven years. Now they are out of business and I am stuck repaying the loan to a bank. Iam wondering is there anything I can do to get out of paying back the loan since the school did not fulfill their part of the contract. I have been repaying the loan already for two years and I am in the state of Virginia. Please help!

D

dorenephilpot

I assume that your loan commitment was to the U.S. government or to a bank.

Do you really think that either entity is going to forgive a debt to them that you agreed to pay and which you or your school received because you have some problem with the now-defunct school's post-graduation services to you?

Your beef is with the school, which is now defunct, not with the lenders.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">