• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

public school questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

ZugIsland

i am a landowning taxpayer for a certain school district in southeast Ohio. Can dress codes for visitors to the school be enforced any bit? I do not think so, because it is a public place, and it is essentially the same as walking down a sidewalk, another public place. Please help me, I'm planning on pissing off and pushing some local administrators to the limit. Thanks.:confused:

J

JasonRT

Zuglsland,

When you are on the school district's property, they may ask you to leave if they find your behavior disruptive. If they state that a certain manner and mode of dress is necessary and you ignore their directive, that would be considered disruptive.

You may not only be removed from the school grounds, but they may call the police and cite you for your disorderly conduct. If all you want to do is "push them to their limit," I sugget you stay home and find something better to do with your time.

[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">