• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

When reporting income conflicts with privacy.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mister D

1) i'm in michigan.

2) i started participating in high yeild interest programs, during the mid 90's, with "no disclosure" privacey requirements in the contract.

3) i may, or may not, end up realizing a serious, yearly income from this, within the next five to ten years.

4) the group offers no tax advice.

5) the funds stay put, and repeatedly roll over, into new investments...they are not available, like cash at a normal bank.

now, my questions.

1) should I simply wait until I start receiving a substantial yearly income, then hire a lawyer to advise me, and handle the matters of tax liability?

2) how does one report income, without revealing the source, and without causing attention to it (even if it's done repeatedly, year after year, and accounted for all, or most of my yearly income)?

3) how would one do the same, even amidst an IRS audit?

I'm just starting to search around, do some research, and get aquainted with my options, right now.

Thank you!

M

Mister D

...Anybody have any experience in this, or anything similar?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">